Joined: 20 Jun 2012
|Posted: 10/10/2012, 09:03 pm Post subject: Update 10/10/2012
|- Bug fixes and improvements in detail in several modules
- Update of the libvlc library, especially for the release of the Flash video format (. Flv)
- Possibility, through the menu tools / metadata, to easily introduce the dimensions of the sensor, in cases where angular calculations are possible.
- Replacement of "Image" by "Photo", to be consistent with "Video" from the main menu
- Creation of a new entry "Camera", which includes everything about the auxiliary data in the form of two sub-menus: "Metadata" (formerly the "Tools" menu, and brought it to what it was before, ie the presentation of the 'read-only' EXIF data available) and a new "Technical data" that can read, write, correct technical data at will on both the camera and the settings. This will be expanded later (with CamCAT), but the three parameters that account for the angular calculations: focal length and sensor sizes are already treated.
- Complete update of the manual users.
Screenshoots of the new interface: