ANALYSIS Forum (IPACO) Forum Index

ANALYSIS Forum (IPACO)
Dedicated to the analysis of alleged UFO photos and videos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Known d1 and d2 sightings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANALYSIS Forum (IPACO) Forum Index -> Analysis: photos and Videos -> Videos - UFO (class "D1" and "D2")
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Longeyes
New member I
New member I

PostPosted: 10/04/2013, 10:30 am    Post subject: Known d1 and d2 sightings. Reply with quote

What in the opinion of the moderators and experts here are the best known images or video of Ufos?

It would be really handy to point people in the right direction. 

I can't think of anything in the last fews years that hasn't been disproved. But I have been convinced by other evidence witness testimony and the like
that extraterrestrial craft are visiting this planet. Why the massive discrepancy?

Publicité

PostPosted: 10/04/2013, 10:30 am    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Haraka
New member II
New member II

PostPosted: 10/04/2013, 07:58 pm    Post subject: Known d1 and d2 sightings. Reply with quote

You raise the very first point of the controversy. I don't think that it's a case of everything being disproved, but rather that nothing has yet  passed the tests of being  totally accepted as proof. The second point then is ," if so , what?" . "Extra terrestrial craft" are but one possible explanation. 
You draw attention to witness testimony and here the plot really thickens.  I have interviewed individuals who have taken me in to trust and described events that they have perceived that defy rational explanation and cannot possibly be construed as attempts to gain attention. Indeed many ( including Military Pilots and Medical Doctors) stood to be ridiculed by their peers.
The fact that so much defies "rational" explanation deters many scientists who fear being stigmatised if admitting even to  a passing interest in the phenomenon. Unfortunately the majority of so-called and  self-appointed  "UFOlogists"  are largely unqualified individuals, are not from the scientific or any other relevant professional community or discipline and despite this lack of any appropriate fundamental educational background relentlessly  continue to  hoist themselves by their own (ignorant) petards.
In my opinion we are looking at a multi-faceted human situation which ranges from misidentification of unusual physical events through to the wild lands of suggestion, the subconscious and inherited cultural folk lore.  I believe that continued investigation of this range of events is of significance to mankind; previously unknown physical phenomena have already been identified, by such as meteorologists  and imagery interpreters and often  as a result of scientific perseverance against ridicule . Psychologists note the connections between "Little green men" and those  elves and pixies which inhabit our folk memories and,  even today,  surface in to our perceptions from time to time.  There is a lot to explore yet and  hopefully those who possess an enquiring mind  rather than an "open" mind'', will continue to 'Hunt the Snark".
You will hopefully be pleased to hear that the "IPACO' team has no preconceptions regarding the origins of the "UFO" phenomenon, but is dedicated to the Imagery Analytical based perspective of continued investigation into this fascinating arena of the human experience.

Longeyes
New member I
New member I

PostPosted: 10/08/2013, 02:39 pm    Post subject: Known d1 and d2 sightings. Reply with quote

Thanks Haruka
For your kind reply. 

I'm probably on of those self styled ufologists you are speaking about. I 'm no scientist but I do have a science degree.
I am a firm believer in visitation of some kind by intelligent beings. Craft frequently show technology beyond our means and interactions with aircraft in particular point to clear evidence of intelligent control. Witnesses from the disclosure project and this year steve basset's citizens hearing include enough witness testimony to convince even the most skeptical. 
I know there are good sightings and I'm sure there are good photos. But where are they?
Ufo evidence used to have a load on there which were generally very good. 
Thought 11a must have a few favourites?

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:32 am    Post subject: Known d1 and d2 sightings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANALYSIS Forum (IPACO) Forum Index -> Analysis: photos and Videos -> Videos - UFO (class "D1" and "D2") All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation